How to Reach VMC Center
Vipassana Meditation Center (“VMC”) is located at the Ain Khatt Touristic Resort near the Khatt hot water springs in Khatt area of Ras Al Khaimah Emirate of UAE.
To get guidance on how to reach, your may contact us.
Reaching by Road:
By Your Car:
- If you are driving from Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 then you can reach VMC using highway number 311 or 611
- Click here for detailed directions using highway number 311
- Click here for detailed directions using highway number 611
- During the COVID pandemic times there may be restrictions on travel between Emirates and you should contact Vipassana Meditation Center for precautions and further details.
By Public Transport:
- During the COVID Times the public transport modes are under restricted operations hence you are advised to check on the website of the public transport authorities for more details like
- You may chose to take a luxury shuttle bus from Dubai international airport to Ras Al Khaimah using the below website, then from the drop off point in Ras Al Khaimah, you may take a taxi and reach Vipassana Meditation Center at the mentioned Google map coordinates
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority launched the shuttle service between Dubai International Airport and RAK. The bus departs six times a day between 6am – 1am from both Terminal 1 and 3 and drops passengers off at all the main hotels in RAK including the Cove Rotana Resort and Waldorf Astoria.
- Before the pandemic times Air-conditioned Buses used to depart from the Union Bus Station in Al Rigga in Dubai every one and a half hours between 8am and 9.30pm and reach Ras Al Khaimah Emirate for a fare of AED 25 one way
- In UAE you can book a local Metered Taxi by calling
- +971-4-208 0808 (Dubai Taxi)
- +971-2-4173888 (Abu Dhabi Taxi)
- +971-3-7620360 (Al Ain Taxi)
- 600 525 252 (Sharjah Taxi)
- 800 1700 (RAK Taxi)
- You can book for a taxi using taxi hailing mobile apps like UBER or Careem
- It costs between AED 300 to AED 400 if you take a taxi from Dubai International Airport to Vipassana Meditation Center in RAK
Reaching By Air:
Following are the International Airports in UAE, which you can land on:
- In the Emirate of Dubai:
- Dubai International Airport Terminal 1,2 or 3 (DXB)
- Al Maktoum Airport (DWC)
- In the Emirate of Abu Dhabi:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- In the Emirate of Sharjah:
- Sharjah International Airport (SHJ)
Whereas there is an international airport terminal in Ras Al Khaimah as well, but at the time of publication of this article, it is being used for selective domestic flights and cargo flights only.
It is advisable to land on Dubai International Airport or Sharjah International Airport during the Covid times if you are specifically flying into UAE to arrive at and attend the residential seminar of Vipassana Meditation at VMC in RAK.